Friday Field Trip

Happy Friday! I hope everyone who's on Spring Break this week is enjoying the time off from work and school.

The family and I took our first field trip to The Wild Animal Sanctuary in Keenesburg, Colorado. It is a non-profit, rescue-only facility. We've all heard stories about idiots who try to raise a tiger in their garage, right? Well, if those animals are lucky, they end up in rescue sanctuaries such as this one. I'm glad for the existence of TWAS, but sad because there is a need for it. Visit the TWAS website to find out more about what they do and how you can help.


















































































Mystery Photo:
Last week's photo was of the CSU Field House on College Avenue.




















Where in Fort Collins was this week's picture taken? (This is a hard one. I couldn't find it even when my husband told me where it was--he had to show me.)


Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, I know the answer to the mystery photo. I found this while walking around downtown--Mitchell Block?

Popular Posts