Gearing Up for A-to-Z


This year's A to Z Blogging Challenge begins on Monday, but I suspect you already knew that. My theme for 2013, as in the last two years, is local. After all, this is a hometown blog for me, and it seems strange to suddenly shift focus to 'Characters from Shakespeare' or 'Infectious Diseases.' Though I love it when you guys do stuff like that. Honest. 

My 14-year-old son--also a Choice City Native who likes taking pictures--is helping me this year. We've been talking about it for weeks, and as of today, the number of pictures we've taken is an astounding...one. Yes, one. Please don't laugh too hard, all you pre-posters who are already working on your entries for 2014. 

Fear not, for we have a list and are going on a photo safari this weekend. I hope you'll stay tuned for an alphabetical glimpse at life in Fort Collins, Colorado, aka The Choice City. At the very least, I promise the posts will be short. And hopefully reflective of some of the things we love about our hometown. But mostly short. 

Cheers!


Comments

Susan Kane said…
Oh, I'd love to see more of your locale, esp. in Colorado.
Tina said…
I lived in Ft. Fun for 8 years! Graduated from CSU. Can't wait to see what you do with a town I love and adore. We live in Longmont now.
Thanks for stopping by at Life is Good. See you around the A-Z!
Tina @ Life is Good
Co-host, April 2013 A-Z Challenge Blog
@TinaLifeisGood, #atozchallenge
Jenny said…
Thanks, Susan!

Hey, Tina, we're practically neighbors :-)
Matt F said…
I've enjoyed the posts so far, and I hope you've chosen "Geese and Giardia" for G.

Popular Posts