WOW Bubbles

At a recent festival, my boys had a chance to try WOW (Walk On Water) Bubbles--big inflated plastic bubbles floating in a shallow pool of water. 



It took a few minutes to get the hang of it:



But after that, it was game on...


They had a blast and, given a choice, probably would have kept at it until they grew woozy from lack of oxygen.

WOW Bubbles aren't just for kids, but, given my natural clumsiness, I didn't want to pay $7 for the privilege of falling down repeatedly, so I sat this one out. 

Comments

D.E. Malone said…
Those look so FUN! I'm with you about sitting it out. I would have loved to try in the privacy of my backyard, but not while I was on public display!
deathwriter said…
My kids would love that, I however am from the generation that watched "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble" and I would be thinking about John Travolta and it would make me depressed. Plus, I'm kind of claustrophobic.
But as long as the kiddos have fun, it's all good.

Popular Posts