Thank goodness for Valentine's Day to brighten up the middle of February. Today's Friday Five includes some of my family's favorite special treats, for winter or anytime.
1. Husband: New Belgium's Frambozen. He looks forward to its release every year.
2. Me: It's so hard to choose, but I stopped by Genoa Coffee last week for the first time and had a delicious espresso/Nutella/whipped cream coffee drink that was amazing, even in decaf form. It had a cool Italian name, too, which I have of course forgotten.
3. Older son: Walrus Ice Cream's chocolate-chocolate chip.
4. Younger son: Morning Fresh Dairy's Rootbeer Milk, made with Coopersmith's Root Beer Syrup.
5. Dog: Anything that falls on the floor, especially if it's a treat from Bones du Jour.
Have a great weekend!