Friday Fun: All About Us

The first anniversary of this blog is coming right up, and it seems like a good time to do a little sharing--you know, like those "stand up and tell us something about yourself" class introductions, only way less awkward. So whether you've stuck with me all year or are visiting for the first time, please take a moment to share something about the unique person that is you, dear reader.

I'll get the ball rolling. In the spirit of the Friday Five, here are five random things about me:

1. I enjoy superhero movies;
2. I'm allergic to sunflower seeds;
3. I've always wanted to travel to Iceland;
4. My favorite book is the dictionary; and
5. I love soup.


Mystery Photo:
Last week's picture was of Joe McGrane's 100 Days of Summer, which is found in front of City Park Pool.


















Where in Fort Collins was this week's picture taken?

Comments

Avo's! I just took that same picture last weekend, haven't posted it yet.
5 things about me:

1. Love loud music, all kinds!
2. Love fast cars!
3. My favourite dessert is dark chocolate caramel truffles with sea salt.
4. I am an anglophile and can talk slang with the best of 'em. I also am quite proficient in Scottish slang, as well.
5. I'm a shutterbug.
Jenny said…
The truffles sound amazing! Love dark chocolate.

Popular Posts