Photo of the Week: Christmas Past

Happy Winter! We finally got some snow, so it actually feels like it now.

I did one of my least-favorite/most-favorite things this week: Driving to Denver International Airport (least; but the traffic wasn't too bad this time) to pick up my sister (most). We haven't lived in the same town since she went to college--she lives in Seattle now--but we are lucky to still spend Christmas together more often than not. She is one of my favorite people in all the world.

Here we are at Christmas circa 1970:



(Great picture quality, I know. That's me on the right. )

This is my last post before Christmas. If you celebrate it, have a wonderful holiday! I hope you are able to spend it with the ones you love.


Comments

D.G. Hudson said…
Happy Holidays to you, too. Nice photo of you. Best wishes for 2013!
liz young said…
Lovely photo - you must be years younger than I - in 1970 I was the mother of two children! Happy Christmas, see you next year.

Popular Posts